Facebook Badge

Keep updated ,Follow us here

Monday, July 19, 2010

How to: Save SHSH Blobs of iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G

As I already Told you that Apple is Doing Soft SHSH Blobs, You will have to Save SHSH Blobs of iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G, There's two ways to do that, You can use Cydia to Save your SHSH Blobs or use TinyUmbrella (For myself I would choose Cydia), Check the two methods after the jump..
First: Via Cydia
Step 1: Open Cydia and Scroll Down till you find "Make my life easier, thanks" and touch this button as shown,

Step 2: That's it, Now you should see a message saying "This device has a pending TSS request" as shown,
Second: Via TinyUmbrella
Already posted a guide, check here.
Sorry, TinyUmbrella not supported yet for iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G, I will keep updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment