Facebook Badge

Keep updated ,Follow us here

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GreenPois0n.com Updated to Get Ready for Release?

I know that you are all looking forward to jailbreak iOS 4.1, so here's a piece of good news. Today's morning I navigated my browser to take a look on GreenPoison's site (http://greenpois0n.com) and I was surprised when I saw that they changed the site a bit. The old logo has been changed with a new one and no more wallpapers. Take a look on the new logo.

Here's the old logo, before the change:
So, it seems like the new jailbreak will be named GreenPois0n which works on SHAtter's exploit. The tethered / untethered status not announced yet, so don't ask me about this! All what we can conclude from this change that GreenPois0n jailbreak tool seems imminent, we will keep you informed about any updates or changes take place, Stay tuned!

You may also like:

0 comments:

Post a Comment