Facebook Badge

Keep updated ,Follow us here

Friday, August 20, 2010

Steve Jobs: Software Update Coming Soon to Fix iPhone 3G Performance Issues

Good News for all who getting problems with iPhone 3G performance after updating to iOS 4.x, Steve Jobs has confirmed in e-mail that a new iOS update is coming soon to fix the slow performance of iPhone 3G after iOS 4.x upgrades! The guy who sent the mail mentioned iPhone 3G performance as "dog slow".

I’ve waited patiently through 4.0.1 and 4.0.2, looking for a fix that will make my phone work again. I’ve read the forums that advise me to jailbreak my phone or use some other method so I can downgrade back to a version of iPhone 3, however I’m not prepared to use a method that is not supported by Apple.
Steve Jobs replied:
Software update coming soon.
Sent from my iPhone
This Software update may be iOS 4.1 or iOS 4.0.3 coming soon this weeks! As announced before there's a big Apple event coming soon in this month, may be a next generation iPod Touch with FaceTime, iOS 4 for iPad and also may be iOS 4.1 for iPhone / iPod Touch which will fix proximity sensor issues, Game Center and iPhone 3G performance!

In meantime, if iPhone 3G performance really piss you off! then use our guides posted here to speed up iPhone 3G as good as possible till Apple releases the new software update [via Macrumors]

0 comments:

Post a Comment