Facebook Badge

Keep updated ,Follow us here

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Steve Jobs Explaining Why iPhone 3G didn’t get iOS 4 wallpaper

You all know that iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G didn't get iOS 4 wallpaper either Multitasking between Apps, I think this is because the processor of iPhone 3G is not big enough to get this features — Steve Jobs today has replied to one of the iPhone 3G owners Erica [Reader on Gizmodo] asking Why iPhone 3G didn't get iOS 4 Wallpapers..

Erica to Steve Jobs:
Hey Steve! I just upgraded my iPhone 3G to iOS 4 and was really looking forward to setting a background on my home screen. Guess that’s not happening, but I’d like to know why.
Steve Jobs replying Erica:
The icon animation with backgrounds didn’t perform well enough.
But, I don't care about what Steve Jobs say, I already have iOS 4 Wallpaper and Multitasking on my iPhone 3G. Redsn0w 0.9.5 enables us to Jailbreak iOS 4 and Enable Multitaskg and iOS 4 Wallpaper, You can check the Step by Step guide posted here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment